Scientific achievements of students of the Department
The number of scientific events during the 2015/2016 academic year in which the active part taken by the students of the specialty “Economic Cybernetics”, “Applied Economics” – 7.
- Conference – 3, including those carried out jointly with the Department of economic Cybernetics – 2;
- contests – 3;
- all-Ukrainian Olympiad – 1.
The total number of published scientific works of students for the 2015/2016 academic year to 130.
1.Scientific-practical conference of young scientists, postgraduates and students “the Development of a European space through the eyes of youth: economic, social and legal aspects”.
2.Scientific-practical conference “Modeling and forecasting of socio-economic processes and systems”
3.International scientific-practical conference of young scientists “Management of economic processes at the macro and micro-level: problems and prospects for solutions”
Also taken active participation and victory by the students of the specialty “Economic Cybernetics” in such events as:
- Championship Management Students Performance Challenge April 6-9, 2016, for the case of AVEC, which was won by the students of the 3rd course of the faculty of economic Informatics, in the team: Olga Nekrasova A., Morozova K., Chuikov, I. Skidan, A. I. Usachev
- II round of Ukrainian competition of student’s scientific works on a direction “Mathematical methods, models in Economics”, the results of which the winner became the student of 1-year OS master of a specialty “Economic Cybernetics” Cherenkov radiation I.
- 16-21 March 2016 on the basis of khnue them. S. Kuznets held the second interfaculty tournament management of economic processes in the enterprise and in the market environment. 4th year students of the specialty “Economic Cybernetics” – the team received a letter from the Rector KNUE them. Kuznetsov V. S. Ponomarenko and CEO KINT, V. Y. Paska for a high level of knowledge and skill to react to crisis situations.
II round of Ukrainian Olympiad in economic Cybernetics, the results of which the winners was the student of the 1 year OS master of a specialty “Economic Cybernetics” V. Polyansky, literacy team, Kulik G., Polyansky.